Friday, June 12, 2009

February comes to a close...

Patrick had a great Valentine's Day party at his school...his teachers fed them waaaaay to much sugar and then sent them home...definately a bad mix. :) But we had a lot of fun anyway and Patrick eventually fell asleep! The best part of the weekend was that Chris came home from Kansas. Riley smiled at him immediately and started laughing while he was home. The rest of the month was pretty normal...we celebrated my birthday, basketball season came to an end and we enjoyed watching "the Balloon Man" one night at Chick-Fil-A. Enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Yay! I love Smitty Family posts ... they always make me smile! Love you guys so much!!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

This is great! Your little ones are adorable!

I really love all the photos... hmm, although I would love to do this on my blog, it's a bit high tech for me at this time... I will have to try later, when I'm braver!

Thanks for checking out my blog and etsy shop :o)

Blog Archive