Sunday, June 28, 2009

April...

April was a very busy month for us! Not only did we attend 3 Easter Egg hunts, but Chris made it home for the long weekend, we went to the beach, visited the local Firehouse, and more! We were lucky to visit Edenton, NC for Easter and spent the time with Great Grandma Rose, Granddaddy Bill, Grandma Karen and many other relatives. It was a great weekend, and we're so glad that Chris was a part of it. We also enjoyed the conclusion of Patrick's soccer season and the YMCA's "Heathy Kids Day," complete with goat races. Pictures of the races are being sent our way, so I'll share them as soon as I can!

The other good news about April is that we were lucky to secure renters for our condo in Virginia Beach, so that eased a great burden as we get ready to reunite as a family. I regret that I haven't kept up with our blog more during these busy months, but hope you enjoy the pictures and video regardless!



EDITOR'S NOTE No siblings were harmed in the making of the following video:

2 comments:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

I know I say this everytime ... but, Meg, your blog is one of my favorites! Just makes me so happy to read it and see the pics/videos. Such a blessing to be friends with someone who loves life and family so much!! You are truly a gem!! Love you! TL

cate said...

This is TOO cute!! I love the sound of baby-laughter!! I can't believe how big they're getting... hope you guys are well!! xo

Blog Archive