Saturday, November 22, 2008

Riley Theresa's baptism!

Riley was baptized today, November 22nd, by Father Kevin Nadolski. Fr. Kevin was one of Meg's teachers in high school and he also baptized Patrick. We did a joint baptism with Aidan Michael Spagna, son of Allison and Mike, who turned 4 months old today. Allison and I have been great friends since a fateful day on a street corner during a Ireland/England/Scotland trip. It was really special (and a lot of fun) to share today's festivities. We were joined by Baba Sue and Papa Kevin, Grandma Karen and Granddaddy Bill, as well as Jen Bosserman and her sister Catherine Hayes. Enjoy the pictures...we'll add more as we get them!

1 comment:

Bravo Family said...

OMG, Meghan! I have to admit I have been waiting desperately for you to post new pictures of Riley & Patrick!
She is so perfectly beautiful!
The video of Chris and Patrick playing with the balloon is too cute. I have to admit Meghan; I am fighting tears, look at Patrick! Listening to him laugh just makes me miss him more! I just want to squeeze him and kiss him!
Your hair is long & you look so, so, so....wonderfully, very, very, very lovely!
Send our Hello’s to Chris & the kid’s grand-daddies and grand-mommies.
With Love The Bravo’s

Blog Archive